Outdoor Gear Barn wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. If you need to return merchandise for any reason, within the first 30 days of delivery please follow the steps outlined below.
The following products cannot be returned and are not refundable. All Sales are Final:
- Cleaning Solvents, Lubricates, and other Gun Care liquids or creams.
- Safes are not returnable
- Call us at 888.583.4327 or send your request for a return to Sales@outdoorgearbarn.com to obtain a Return Authorization Number. NO returns of merchandise will be accepted without a Return Authorization Number.
- All returns paid by a credit card will receive a credit to the credit card once confirmation of merchandise delivery and condition is made.
To qualify for a refund, all returned merchandise must include the following:
- The merchandise must be in the original packaging.
- The merchandise must be unused and in resalable condition. Products showing excessive use will not be refunded or exchanged.
- NOTE: If you have broken the merchandise, do not send it back to Outdoor Gear Barn. You will not be reimbursed.
Include the following in package:
- A copy of your original invoice.
- Your original packing slip.
- The reason for your returned merchandise.
- The authorization code given to you by our customer service department.
- All return merchandise shipments must be prepaid, no COD's will be accepted.
- You must send your returned merchandise using a traceable method such as UPS, FedEx, USPS with package tracking.
- Ship your package to:
Outdoor Gear Barn
Attention: Returns Department
2036 N Gilbert Road, Ste 2-129
Mesa, AZ 85203
RMA # XXXXX
- You will receive an email when your package is received into our warehouse.
- As soon as verification of the item(s) is made, you will receive an email with the status.
- This process can take from 4 to 6 weeks.
Note: Any variance to this policy may result in no refund or a partial refund. Outdoor Gear Barn does not reimburse you for the shipping fees to return merchandise.